Since its establishment in 2009, Al Etihad Gold has grown into one of the region's most versatile full-service gold and silver refineries with expertise in gold and silver refining, smelting, assaying and minting.
The history of Al Etihad is a story of awe-inspiring growth and transition, a journey that has made the company one of the most recognised and trusted gold and silver brands of the Middle East.
- 2009 - Al Etihad Gold LLC was established.
- 2010 - Launched the 999.9 Gold Kilobar
- 2011 - Al Etihad Gold Refinery DMCC was established.
- 2011 - Accredited by ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System.
- 2011 - Initial Planning of Building the Largest Gold and Silver Refinery in this region.
- 2011 - Purchased the Plot in DMCC Freezone Area for the new Al Etihad Gold Refinery building.
- 2011 - Capacity of Gold and Silver chemical refining is developed and increased the capacity to 850kg per day for Gold and 500kg per day for Silver.
- 2012 - Accredited by ISO 14001:2004 for Environmental Management System.
- 2012 - Accredited by ISO 18001:2007 for Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- 2012 - Al Etihad Diamond Removal Service was launched.
- 2012 - Gold Sponsor of the 1st Dubai Precious Metals Conference.
- 2012 - Gold Sponsor of the 9th India International Gold Convention in Hyderabad, India
- 2012 - Accredited by the Dubai Good Delivery (DGD) for Gold Products.
- 2012 - Accredited by the Dubai Good Delivery (DGD) for Silver Products.
- 2012 - Launched the small bars categories: 500 Gram, 250 Gram, Ten Tola, 100 Gram with different purities.
- 2013 - Al Etihad Gold's Minting Department offering bespoke Minted products was launched.
To learn more about our products and services, Please contact us for more information.