Customers who wish to open a Refinery Account with Al Etihad Gold must submit the following documents:
1. Valid Trade License – Minimum of 3 months before expiration
2. Company Registration Documents
- Memorandum of Association (and necessary amendments, if any)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Shares Certificate
3. Passport Copy / Visa Page of the following:
- Beneficial Owners / Shareholders
- Authorized Signatory/ies
- Person/s who will operate the account
4. Latest Utility Bill or Tenancy Contract of the following:
- Registered Address (as per the license)
- Office/Principal Address (primary address where the business activity is performed)
5. Board Resolution – stating the intention to open an account and its purpose, with information of the person who will operate the account.
6. Duly Completed Application Form – (Click to Download) Initialed on each page
7. Bank Letter of Good Standing and/or Trade Reference Letter - please submit at least one of each
- Kindly send the scanned copies of the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for the initial assessment. We will advise you when to send notarized copies or present original for verification.
- We only accept documents in English or Arabic.
- The list above are basic minimum requirements, we may request for additional supporting documents if deemed necessary during the account opening procedure.
- Please be informed that documents and information including the company, shareholders, beneficial owners, and person/s who will operate the account are processed and checked against the World-Check Solutions database and other third-party due diligence software and service providers as part of our compliance procedure.
- For further assistance and clarification, please contact the Compliance Department by phone at +971 4 242 4813 or by email at email@example.com.
- Al Etihad Gold reserves the right to reject or deny an application without disclosing the reason.
Proudly Accredited by Dubai Good Delivery. The DGD Standard is the only globally accepted and relevant standard for 1kg gold bars with a minimum of 995 fineness.
Our knowledge, experience, technical expertise and modern state-of-the-art refining facility ensures superior treatment of all gold & silver metal refining lots.