Customers who wish to open a Refinery Account with Al Etihad Gold must submit the following documents:
1. Account Opening Questionnaire
Please fill all applicable fields to your business activity/proposed business as missing information may cause delays in processing the account application. (Click to Download)
2. Trade or Business License
Minimum of 3 months before expiration.
3. Company Registration Documents
☐ Certificate of Registration
☐ Memorandum of Association
☐ Articles of Incorporation
☐ Shares Certificate
4. Passport or ID copies (and Visa Page if residing in UAE) of the following:
☐ Beneficial Owners / Shareholders
☐ Directors or Authorized Signatories
☐ Person/s who will operate the Account
5. Proof of Address (Latest Utility Bill or Tenancy Contract) of the following:
☐ Registered Address
☐ Office/Principal Address (place where the business activities are performed)
☐ Each Beneficial Owner / Shareholder
6. Board Resolution (stating the intention to open an account and its purpose) and Authority Letter (for authorized personnel that will deal, communicate and/or operate the account with Al Etihad Gold)
7. Latest Bank Statement or Letter of Good Standing or Trade/Company Reference letter
8. Tax Registration Number / Registration Certificate
9. Sample Transactions
10. AML – CFT Policy and OECD Supply Chain Policy
- Kindly send the scanned copies of the required documents to email@example.com for the initial assessment. We will advise you when to send notarized copies or present original for verification.
- We only accept documents in English or Arabic.
- The list above are basic minimum requirements, we may request for additional supporting documents if deemed necessary during the account opening procedure.
- Please be informed that documents and information including the company, shareholders, beneficial owners, and person/s who will operate the account are processed and checked against the World-Check Solutions database and other third-party due diligence software and service providers as part of our compliance procedure.
- For further assistance and clarification, please contact the Compliance Department by phone at +971 4 242 4813 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Al Etihad Gold reserves the right to reject or deny an application without disclosing the reason.
Proudly Accredited by Dubai Good Delivery. The DGD Standard is the only globally accepted and relevant standard for 1kg gold bars with a minimum of 995 fineness.
Our knowledge, experience, technical expertise and modern state-of-the-art refining facility ensures superior treatment of all gold & silver metal refining lots.