Customers who wish to open a Refinery Account with Al Etihad Gold must submit the following documents:
1. Account Opening Questionnaire
Please fill all applicable fields to your business activity/proposed business as missing information may cause delays in processing the account application.
2. Trade or Business License
Minimum of 3 months before expiration.
3. Company Registration Documents
☐ Certificate of Registration
☐ Memorandum of Association
☐ Articles of Incorporation
☐ Shares Certificate
4. Passport or ID copies (and Visa Page if residing in UAE) of the following:
☐ Beneficial Owners / Shareholders
☐ Directors or Authorized Signatories
☐ Person/s who will operate the Account
5. Proof of Address (Latest Utility Bill or Tenancy Contract) of the following:
☐ Registered Address
☐ Office/Principal Address (place where the business activities are performed)
☐ Each Beneficial Owner / Shareholder
6. Board Resolution (stating the intention to open an account and its purpose) and Authority Letter (for authorized personnel that will deal, communicate and/or operate the account with Al Etihad Gold)
7. Latest Bank Statement or Letter of Good Standing or Trade/Company Reference letter
8. Tax Registration Number / Registration Certificate
9. Sample Transactions
10. AML – CFT Policy and OECD Supply Chain Policy
- Kindly send the scanned copies of the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for the initial assessment. We will advise you when to send notarized copies or present original for verification.
- We only accept documents in English or Arabic.
- The list above are basic minimum requirements, we may request for additional supporting documents if deemed necessary during the account opening procedure.
- Please be informed that documents and information including the company, shareholders, beneficial owners, and person/s who will operate the account are processed and checked against the World-Check Solutions database and other third-party due diligence software and service providers as part of our compliance procedure.
- For further assistance and clarification, please contact the Compliance Department by phone at +971 4 242 4813 or by email at email@example.com.
- Al Etihad Gold reserves the right to reject or deny an application without disclosing the reason.
Our knowledge, experience, technical expertise and modern state-of-the-art refining facility ensures superior treatment of all gold & silver metal refining lots.